Puppies need a special diet that has plenty pf protein and fat to help them grow. This recipe is made with locally sourced, quality ingredients that give your puppy all the protein, vitamins and minerals that your bundle of joy needs. Orijen Puppy dry dog food has been made in line with Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate philosophy.
Our pet canine companions share a biological make up that is similar to their ancestors in the wild – wolves. Features like a short digestive tract, canines for ripping meat etc. point out that our dogs still need nutrition largely from meat. This is why Orijen takes care to make a diet with 85% meat inclusions.
WholePrey ratios ensure that your pet’s diet mirrors meals that they would have had in the wild. So this diet includes a variety of poultry and fish meats. It also includes organs, cartilage and bone. The meat in this food comes from 5 different sources.
This food has 85% meat inclusions from five different sources including eggs, poultry and fish. 2/3rds of it is fresh or raw and freeze-dried liver additions make it that much yummier for your pet. This has 0% filler ingredients like grains, potato or tapioca.
- 85% meat inclusions, 15% botanicals
- 0% fast carbs like grains, potato, tapioca
- Meat inclusions are from 6 different sources
- 2/3rd of the meat inclusions are fresh or frozen without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat are dehydrated without preservatives
- Freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver makes this meal palatable
We recommend that you
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Life is too short to live without the Orijen Puppy Food 2kg. Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023